FanPost

Dubinsky=Marc Savard?

Since the pre-season I have seen a lot of comments concerning Dubinsky and his ability or lack thereof depending on who is talking to be a front line center.  It reminds me alot of the talk about Marc Savard when he was here as a young player we drafted to be a front line center and after about a year and a half of NHL playing time with the Rangers we shipped him off to Calgary where given the opportunity he became a serviceable second line center and after going to Boston has become the number one center man the Rangers thought they were getting when they drafted him.  I guess my question is do we give up on Dubinsky and say he will never be a front line center or do we go against our natures and give the player time to grow into the player we want him to be?