Last Season vs. Rangers: 3-1

Stars:

Vesa Toskala

#35 / Goalie / Toronto Maple Leafs

5-10

195

May 20, 1977

More after the jump......

Luke Schenn

#2 / Defenseman / Toronto Maple Leafs

6-2

216

Nov 02, 1989

Who's In:

Francois Beauchemin, Tyler Bozak, Garnet Exelby, Jonas Gustavsson, Christian Hanson, Phil Kessel, Mike Komisarek, Colton Orr, Wayne Primeau, Rickard Wallin, Viktor Stalberg

Who's Out:

Boyd Devereaux, Martin Gerber, Ryan Hollweg, Curtis Joseph, Olaf Kolzig, Pavel Kubina, Brad May, Jaime Sifers, Anton Stralman

Toronto Maple Leafs 2009-10 Season Preview from Pension Plan Puppets, the SBNation Community for the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Maple Leafs Notes:

Daily Notes on the Leafs from Pension Plan Puppets

Peter Pocklington says Oilers-Leafs almost swapped cities (Globe and Mail)

Bold moves could avert Leafs disaster (Toronto Star)