Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight!

via perfectpitch.mlblogs.com

It's Tuesday, and that means two things:

1. The work week isn't nearly close enough to being over.

2. Blueshirt Banter Radio is on the air at 7 PM!

Tonight we take to the internet airwaves to talk Ranger hockey, and take your phone calls. We are also going to mix it up a little tonight when we are joined by former WFAN host Sid Rosenberg. We'll talk some NY Sports for about a half hour with Sid. We know you guys root for other NY teams besides the Rangers, so we'll try and cover all the bases with Sid. It should be a lot of fun.

Also, you'll want to be with us tonight, you won't want to miss our big announcement!

As always, you can listen to the player that will be embedded here, or click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio and join the chat room, where anything usually goes.

See you then!