Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight, Special Guest Puck Daddy!

Blueshirt Banter Radio goes on the air at 8 PM tonight, and we have a jam packed show with a lot to talk about tonight. Also, we will be joined by Greg Wyshynski, also known as Puck Daddy from Yahoo Sports.

As always, you can listen to the show right here, or click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, and participate in the chat room.

Don't forget, as always we take your calls at 646-478-4692

See you then!