Blueshirt Banter Radio Wednesday Show at 9 PM

Don't forget, tonight is our Wednesday show on Blueshirt Banter Radio, our guests will be Rick Carpiniello from Rangers Report, and Mitch Beck from the Hartford Wolfpack blog, Howlings.

So join the Mouth, Mandar, and yours truly for some great talk on Rangers hockey.

As always, you can listen to the show here, or join the chat room over at Blueshirt Banter Radio.