FanPost

Gaborik Out Tonight Against Isles

     Hello out there everybody, I just found this story. Marian Gaborik will be out tonight against the Islanders and P.A. Parenteau will start in his NHL Regular Season debut in Gaborik's absence. As we all know Gaborik suffered a minor injury in the 3rd period against the Coyotes last game, hopefully this is just a safety precatuion and he'll be ready to go soon. Here's the full story: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=503865