Last Season vs. Rangers: Series tied 2-2

Stars:

Jason Spezza

#19 / Center / Ottawa Senators

6-3

215

Jun 13, 1983

Daniel Alfredsson

#11 / Right Wing / Ottawa Senators

5-11

208

Dec 11, 1972

Who's In:

G Pascal Leclaire, D Erik Karlsson, W Alexei Kovalev, W Milan Michalek , W Jonathan Cheechoo, C Peter Regin

Who's Out:

2009-2010 Ottawa Senators Season Preview from Silver Seven Sens, the SBNation community for the Ottawa Senators.

Sens Notes: (courtesy of Silver Seven Sens, Ottawa Citizen)

  • Mike Fisher has been named alternate captain, joining Daniel Alfredsson and Chris Phillips as players with letters on the front of their jerseys that aren't S, E, N, or S.
  • Alfredsson's on the verge of setting a few personal milestones: 1000 games played, 1000 points, and 400 goals. If he gets 45 goals this season (the number he needs to get to 400), that'd be simply amazing.
  • Shean Donovan and Alexandre Picard will sit out as the Ottawa Senators open their 2009-10 season here against the Rangers tonight.