Rangers News: Friday stuff

With Marian Gaborik dinged up, and coming off a bad loss to the Islanders, some Ranger fans are scrambling for the panic button.

Good Morning everyone, some news and notes as we get ready for tonight's game against the Wild:

Bruce Boudreau has a book coming out, and reveals that Sean Avery once told him he had a weight problem.

NHL.com has been running a series on superstitions, and today they take a look at a familiar curse you may have heard of.

ESPN looks at how the NHL is dealing with and reacting to the swine flu epidemic.

The Star Tribune says Marian Gaborik's drama is gone, but so are the goals.

USA Today has a story unmasking the real story of the man who who revolutionized hockey.

The Pioneer Press, which does not seem to be the biggest fans of Marian Gaborik, say that although he is injured, Gaborik returns to Minnesota living a charmed life

NYRangerscast.com did an interview with Michael Sauer.

For more on the Minnesota Wild, check out Hockey Wilderness, the SBNation home for the Wild