Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight!

via images.quickblogcast.com

Just a reminder, Blueshirt Banter Radio hits the airwaves at 7 PM tonight for 2 hours. With the Rangers off to a good start, we want to hear from as many of you as possible. We have no guests tonight, we wanted to put the focus back on all our great listeners and callers tonight, so make sure you call in.

For those of you that may be new to the site, let me explain: Joe Fortunato and I host a two hour show on Blog Talk Radio that is devoted to the Rangers, old and new. We discuss what is going right with the team, what is going wrong, and we take your calls and get your thoughts on what is going on. We've been lucky enough to have some great guests, like Dave Maloney, Pat LaFontaine, Adam and Russ from "100 Ranger Greats", and Andrew Gross from The Bergen Record. We have a lot of fun during the show, and you never know what will happen when we get some of our callers on the line.Then the fun continues on Ranger Crisis Radio, which is hosted by "The Mouth" from 9 to 11 PM on Thursday night. These are the only two weekly radio shows devoted to the New York Rangers, and the only places where you know you can always call in and talk Ranger hockey. Try calling into that afternoon show on 660, and tell them you want to talk about the Rangers, see how long they leave you on hold.

There are two ways to listen to the show: I will post a player right here on the site that you can listen to, or, you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, which will take you to our show page. On the show page you will see a button that says "Play/Chat", which will play the show, and enter you into the chatroom, where our great listeners will definitely keep you entertained while you listen to the show. You can lurk in the chatroom as a guest, but to particpate in the chat you need to register on Blog Talk Radio, which only takes a minute.

The call in number is 646-478-4692. I know some of you have been listening but haven't called in, tonight is the night for you.

See you then!