FanShot

Well the new ESPN documentary called "Kings Ransom" made it's debut tonight at 8:00 pm EST. It was...

Well the new ESPN documentary called "Kings Ransom" made it's debut tonight at 8:00 pm EST. It was a film created by Peter Berg, and it chronicled the infamous trade which changed the game and the face of hockey in the United States. I thought it was really well made, and very interesting to watch. Our friend Glen Sather made numerous appearances during interviews and past footage that was shown. Anyone see the film? And if so, thoughts? http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4532506&categoryid=2378529