FanShot

Tonight before the game I simply touched his iPod and the team almost kicked my butt. He has this...

15

Tonight before the game I simply touched his iPod and the team almost kicked my butt. He has this special music he listens to before every game. He has these songs in a very particular order. And I just skipped five songs and his order of songs was a mess. Everyone didn’t understand what was happening. And when Henrik let in his first goal I thought to myself ‘Darn! What did I do?’

Enver Lisin with a possible explanation for why Henrik Lundqvist let in the worst goal of his NHL career against the Caps on Thursday