Rangers Transactions: Parenteau coming, Bye-Bye Byers

Thanks to Laurie Carr on this one, the AHL website is reporting that P.A. Parenteau has been recalled from Hartford, and Dane Byers is being sent back down.

Donald Brashear and Aaron Voros are still with the team in case you were wondering.

FYI: Just got the email from the Rangers, this is now official