Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight with guest Andrew Gross

via ecx.images-amazon.com

Monday night edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio this week, because of the Rangers-Caps game tomorrow. We go live at 8 PM, and will be joined by Andrew Gross from Ranger Rants at around 8:15, and then at about 9 PM, our guests will be Jim Hynes and Gary Smith, authors of the book "Saving Face: The Art and History of the Goalie Mask". We also have a few copies of the book to give away, so you will want to tune in for that.

Remember, if you can't catch the show live, the podcasts are always available on the main page of Blueshirt Banter, or by clicking the link above.