NHL News: Brendan Shanahan Officially Retires

via thephillyphour.files.wordpress.com

According to TSN.ca, Brendan Shanahan has officially brought his 21 year NHL career to an end. Shanahan played with the Devils, Blues, Red Wings, Hartford Whalers, and of course the Rangers. Shanny hangs them up with 656 goals, 698 assists, three Stanley Cups, and an Olympic Gold Medal.

Shanny was as hard nosed as they come, and he will be missed in the NHL.

Full story from TSN.ca