Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight with Darren Turcotte!

Remember tonight at 9 PM, Blueshirt Banter Radio is on the air and tonight our special guest will be former Ranger 8451994_mediumDarren Turcotte.Darren spent parts of 6 seasons with the Rangers, and finished his Ranger career with over 250 points. He was also named to the list of "100 Ranger Greats".

Hope you can join us tonight at 9 PM!

As always, you can listen to the show here, or by clicking the link above for Blueshirt Banter Radio. *Note*, we are on Mouth's site tonight. If you can't listen, the show will be available to listen to on podcast.