FanPost

Can This team win If Dubi and Cally both don't score?

Heading into the season I was in the minority about whether this team needed a number 1 center.  Although we are only 15 games in it seems like the offense is struggling again like in did most of last year.  At least over the last 5 games.  That two biggest disappointments so far have to be Dubi and Cally.  No questions there heart and there willingness to take a hit to make a play.  I question how good these to guys really are.  Are they top six forwards on other teams?  Is there to much expected of a two and a three year player?  I could sit here and pass blame on Higgins and without out a doubt Chris " the invisble man" Drury but they have no trade value and even if a team wanted either what head case would we get back.  A other Robitallie for Stevens trade.  How did that one work out?  Dubi and Cally have value right now. I'm not saying to trade them for aging vets or for draft picks or even trade them at all.  I just think they should explore all avenues.  Again this not a question of heart.  This is about can we win a cup with these two guys as top six forwards.  Trade value is a funny thing. Look at Petr Prucha and Manny Malthora. Enough said I think.