I'm sure you have noticed Judy, the girl whose picture appears in this story. She is a Florida Panther Ice Dancer, and it beats the hell out of a picture of Nathan Horton.

Scoring Leaders:

Steven Reinprecht

#27 / Center / Florida Panthers

6-0

195

May 07, 1976

G A P +/- PIM
2009 - Steven Reinprecht 9 7 16 6 4

Marian Gaborik

#10 / Right Wing / New York Rangers

6-1

200

Feb 14, 1982

G A P +/- PIM
2009 - Marian Gaborik 15 12 27 6 4

More after the jump......

Florida Panthers snap Motor City drought (Miami Herald)

Panthers unveiling new jersey Monday night (Fort Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel)

Corey Stillman out for Panthers (Florida Sun-Sentinel)

For more on the Florida Panthers, be sure and check out Litter Box Cats, the SBNation home for the Florida Panthers. Donny does a great job over there, and is just an all around good egg.

Panthers vs Rangers coverage

TSN Gameday Preview