Blueshirt Banter Radio, Bernie Nicholls, and those planning on attending tomorrow night's game

Just wanted to give you guys a few quick updates for what is going on the next two days: 8449881_medium

Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio, our guest will be former Ranger Bernie Nicholls. Bernie was with the Rangers in the early 90's, and before that he had some terrific years with the Kings. We'll talk to Bernie about his career, and what he is doing nowadays. Bernie was always a pretty outspoken guy, it should be interesting to hear what he has to say tonight.

Tomorrow night, anyone that is attending the Rangers-Panthers game in South Florida, we will be tailgating in the Lexus parking lot at Bank Atlantic Center, somewhere near the D55 section, which is centrally located. Make sure you stop by and say hi, look for the sweet looking Blueshirt Banter poster hanging up.

Blueshirt Banter Radio will also be doing a special pregame show tomorrow night, Mouth will be hosting and I will be checking in from the tailgate. The show starts at 5.

As always, you can listen to the show right here, or click the link above for our radio page and take part in our chat room. Don't forget, we'll be taking your calls at 646-478-4692