Blueshirt Banter Radio Reminder

Guys don't forget that Jim will be in the parking lot of Bank Atlantic Center today from 5-7 before the Rangers game in Florida. He will be interviewing everyone who passes by. It should be a great time! So if you are at the game tonight in Flordia make sure to try and find Jim, I do believe he has a huge Blueshirt Banter poster. Catch it live or archived at Blueshirt Banter Radio.

Also a reminder that this Friday from 6-7 p.m. I will be hosting the second episode of my show New York Tonight. We will be joined by Steve Davis from Daily Soccer Fix (part of SBNation's soccer coverage) to talk some MLS cup and some United States national team soccer. I will also be making an announcement about a big guest that I will have on next week (hint: it involves the Rangers).

Remember if you can't catch the shows live you can download the archived versions on their respective show pages. You can catch Jim and Blueshirt Banter Radio here and you can catch me and New York Tonight here. Enjoy guys!