Are the Rangers lacking heart? A picture is worth a thousand words

"If He Only Had a Heart" courtesy of katchop.com

You guys are probably familiar with Kyle's work, he did the terrific "Kansas City Drylanders" logo that was such a huge hit. Well Kyle is at it again, and sent me this after last night's game. "If I only had a heart" sums it up pretty well for the Rangers right now.

For more of Kyle's great work, check out Katchop.com

Thanks Kyle!