Blueshirt Banter Radio: IMPORTANT! TIME CHANGE FOR TONIGHT!

Hi guys

We were able to confirm that former Ranger PR director and one of the authors of "100 Ranger Greats" John Halligan 100rangergreatsshieldsmall_mediumwill join us on the show tonight, and to accomodate John, we will be starting at 7 PM.

Sorry for the late change, but we were just able to get the confirmation from John this morning, so it had to be done. Please spread the word, 7 PM start tonight. Look at it this way, you will have an hour after the show to get ready for the Ranger game.

John was with the Rangers for I believe over 40 years, I think it will be fascinating to hear the stories he must have.

We are live on the air at 7, as always you can listen here, or click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio and join the chat!

Jim