FanShot

Top Scorers - AHL

Hartford Wolf Pack skaters hold the top two spots and three of the top five. One would think this would correlate to better than a .500 record. My question is, what are the Rangers going to do, either this year or in the near future, to make room for Sanguinetti, who is tearing it up from the point?