SBNation gives us a facelift

For those of you that haven't noticed, we underwent a face-lift this morning. Things have been shifted around a bit, and some fonts have been changed, to give us something of a cleaner look. Joanrivers070808_450x418_medium

Feel free to give us your feedback on the new look of Blueshirt Banter. Also, this should be the only time a picture of Joan Rivers appears on this site. Just didn't see how we could discuss face-lifts without having the expert on hand.

If you have any comments, suggestions, compliments, thoughts, revelations, or epiphanies, feel free to let us know.

Remember, Blueshirt Banter Radio with Jim and The Mouth is on the air at 7 PM tonight with special guest former Rangers PR Director John Halligan. John co-wrote "100 Ranger Greats", and should have some great stories for us. See you then!