New York Rangers at Vancouver Canucks: Open Game Thread

Next Game

New York Rangers
@ Vancouver Canucks

Tuesday, Nov 3, 2009, 10:00 PM EST
General Motors Place

SBNation gives us a facelift
Rangers Analysis: The West Coast Swing

Complete Coverage >

Nyr_medium Tlxz9higxwygaehl0j5h_medium

TV: MSG

What the Puck is a Canuck: Nucks Misconduct

Between the Pipes:

Henrik Lundqvist

#30 / Goalie / New York Rangers

6-1

195

Mar 02, 1982

Andrew Raycroft

#30 / Goalie / Vancouver Canucks

6-0

185

May 04, 1980

Have at it in the comments, night owls......