FanPost

This team has no identity!!! Where's the Fire!!

Brashears done you think Orr would’ve waited that long to do something

And then tried when the official was right next to him

I don’t care what he says he doesn’t care about these guys  Cally is not supposed to be dropping the gloves

Sather blew that when they gave last yrs 4th line the shaft

Oh wait Torts thinks you only need 3 lines  not in this day and age

Voros as a center are you serious, he makes me scratch my head double shift Drury

When will he split up Staal and Girardi when we have no Dman left!!!

So I guess Enver “doesn’t” Lisin  is in the dog house wheres BYERS!!

This team has no identity!!!