Rangers News: Lines for tonight, Lisin scratched (as in not in uniform this time)

From Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants, here are the lines for tonight, subject to change after everyone's first shift:

Sean Avery-Vinny Prospal-Marian Gaborik
Christopher Higgins-Artem Anisimov-P.A. Parenteau
Donald Brashear-Chris Drury-Ryan Callahan
Ales Kotalik-Brian Boyle-Aaron Voros
Matt Gilroy-Bobby Sanguinetti
Marc Staal-Michal Rozsival
Michael Del Zotto-Dan Girardi

Can't wait to see Drury and Callahan get it going with Brashear on their line.

Also, Enver Lisin will be scratched this evening, I guess at this point we can call him "Enver Lesson" (ba-dum-bump)

Henrik Lundqvist in goal, in case you had any doubt, and if you did, why?

Be here all week folks........