Rangers Recap: Penguins 5 Rangers 2

Same story, same result. No one other than Marian Gaborik scores, John Tortorella benches the wrong players and Michal Rozsival is still finding ways to screw up games.

What are the Rangers going to do? What can the Rangers do? Who is to blame here,  Tortorella or Glen Sather? Will the Rangers recover? Are they even a good team? Why isn't Henrik Lundqvist playing his normal "brick wall" style of goaltending? Why can't Chris Higgins or Ryan Callahan score? Why is Michael Rozsival so bad? Why haven't Corey Locke or Dane Byers been called up? Why is Chris Drury so bad this year, what happened to him? Why is Ales Kotalik so bad in five-on-five play? Why is Donald Brashear playing on the third and second lines? What happened to our lethal power play? Would we have been better off with Tom Renney at the helm? Is Glen Sather even paying attention to this season? Does he think everything is okay? Why doesn't Jim Donal fire him? When is Dolan going to start getting involved in this team? Why do I even root for them?

Notice a trend in the above paragraph? Yup all questions, no answers. That's what life is like as a Ranger fan right now, and no one seems to know anything.

The Rangers found a way to blow a 7-1 start to the season to come back to level ground at 13-13-1. The supposed fiery coach that was Tortorella has lost this team, and as a result they are floundering.

It really is no longer debatable this team is tuning out Tortorella. It is no longer debatable that they need a move or a spark or something. I'm not doing my empty netters, the Penguins scored enough goals in the past two games for tonight. I am also not recapping the game, it was awful. Vent here, don't hold back they deserve it!