Rangers News and Notes: Saturday 11.7.09

Not much new this morning, here are a couple of links to take a look at:

Sean Avery is making his first appearance in Calgary tonight since he made the remarks about Dion Phaneuf and his girlfriend.(Calgary Sun)

Freddie Sjostrom says the secret to beating Henrik Lundqvist is garbage goals. (Calgary sun)

Here is the latest update on the Hartford Wolfpack from Rangers.com

Jess over at The Prospect Park also has some updates, including some glowing reviews of Rangers 3rd round pick Ryan Bourque.

Eddie "The Mouth" has a great video from the "100 Ranger Greats" book signing the other night with Ranger Greats Ron Greschner and Gilles Villemure, make sure you check it out.

That's all for now, I'll be out most of the day, hopefully see you guys in the open thread tonight.