Rangers News: A few quick updates

As our own 'mleetch' told us in the other thread, Steve Zipay twittered out that a source told him Brandon Dubinsky has a broken bone in his right hand, and will miss three weeks. Like mleetch also speculated, no way of knowing how it would effect his ability to take face-offs, so it could be even longer.

Chris Drury was experiencing concussion symptoms, but there were no issues with him flying, and was able to board the Rangers charter back to New York, according to Andrew Gross at Ranger Rants.

No call-ups yet, but I would expect that maybe after practice tomorrow, which is currently scheduled for 10 AM at the MSG Training Center.

Hopefully we will have updates on Henrik Lundqvist as well.

For those of you that haven't seen the hit on Drury yet, here is the video: