Tonight, the Hall calls Brian Leetch

via cache3.asset-cache.net
  • 247 goals, 781 assists, 1028 points
  • Calder Trophy winner for 1988-89 Rookie of the Year.
  • Two-time Norris Trophy winner.
  • Still the only American to win the Conn Smythe Trophy.
  • In 1994 he led the Rangers to their first Stanley Cup in 54 years.
  • Holds a dozen Ranger single season and playoff records.
  • Former Captain of the Rangers.
  • Voted "The Greatest Ranger of All-Time" in "100 Ranger Greats"
  • His Number 2 hangs from the Madison Square Garden rafters.

What more can be said, except tonight he takes his rightful place among the Greatest Hockey Players of All-Time in the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Congratulations to Brian Leetch, the Greatest Ranger of all time, from all of us at Blueshirt Banter.