Blueshirt Banter Radio Updates: Kevin Miller, Carey Wilson, Theo Fleury

Playing with Fire

This is a huge week for Blueshirt Banter Radio, as we welcome not one, not two, but THREE former New York Rangers to the show this week.

Tomorrow night, Mouth and Mandar will talk to Kevin Miller. Kevin was a draft pick of the Rangers in 1984, and played parts of three seasons on Broadway.

Wednesday night, the fun continues over on Mouth's site at Blueshirt Banter Radio. Mouth and Pauly D will interview Carey Wilson. Carey spent two seasons with the Rangers in the late 80's and early 90's.

Friday night, please join us for a special episode of the show, when we get the opportunity to talk to Theo Fleury. Theo has just released his autobiography, "Playing with Fire", and to say the least, it is quite compelling. We'll talk to Theo about his career, and his three years in NY.