Rangers News: Bobby Sanguinetti back to Hartford

Oh well.....

NEW YORK RANGERS TRANSACTION/PRACTICE UPDATE

New York, December 1, 2009 - New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that defenseman Bobby Sanguinetti has been assigned to the Hartford Wolf Pack of the American Hockey League (AHL).

Sanguinetti, 21, skated in three games with the Rangers following his recall on Thursday.  He made his NHL debut on Friday at Tampa Bay.  He returns to Hartford where he has registered six goals and 16 assists for 22 points, along with 10 penalty minutes in 21 games this season.  Sanguinetti led all AHL defensemen in scoring and ranked fourth in the league overall with 22 points at the time of his recall.  He has registered six multi-point efforts on the season, including an AHL career-high four-point performance on October 31 against Providence (two goals and two assists).  Last season, Sanguinetti led Wolf Pack defensemen in points (42) and assists (36), and set a Hartford single-season rookie record for assists by a blueliner.  He also led all Wolf Pack skaters with five points (one goal and four assists) in six AHL playoff contests.