FanPost

Sather realize Brashear was a mistake!!

I can't believe 1.4 million for this guy what a waste of cap space!!!

and he was supposed to be a better skater than Orr what a lie that was he's slower than Voros

I'd rather see Voros than him  in the line up at least he doesn't get hurt everytime he drops the gloves

maybe they should have checked his hands and wrist's before they threw $$ at him

Dan Byers should be in his place!!!

SB Nation Featured Video