FanPost

Enough already Drury 'C' must be 1st line center

there's been alot of Drury bashing lately but you know what If  he is the Captain than why does the coach use him on the 2nd line Renney did the same thing he needs to be top center period if he doesn't produce than you bash him but he's the Captain and needs to be out there in all critical situations

Lines (these are the lines and you live with them regardless of how they produce)

Prospal Drury Gabroik

Kotalik Dubinsky Avery

Higgins Christiansen Callahan  ( Higgins and Cally are not top 6 fowards)

Voros/Lisin Boyle Brashear

Anisimov looks good but he needs to learn how to use his size and hit people

he's to big to be getting pushed around