Atlanta Thrashers at New York Rangers: Open Game Thread

L0nngbt24fqbogbpoul962eu6_medium New_york_rangers_logo_medium

Between the Pipes:

Johan Hedberg

#1 / Goalie / Atlanta Thrashers

6-0

190

May 05, 1973

Henrik Lundqvist

#30 / Goalie / New York Rangers

6-1

195

Mar 02, 1982

Fraternize with the Enemy: Bird Watchers Anonymous

Line Combos for tonight (assuming Brandon Dubinsky plays, not confirmed but expected):

Christopher Higgins-Brandon Dubinsky-Marian Gaborik
Vinny Prospal-Chris Drury-Ryan Callahan
Sean Avery-Artem Anisimov-Ales Kotalik
Donald Brashear-Brian Boyle-Enver Lisin
Marc Staal-Michal Rozsival