FanPost

SHG's killing us

We lost the last couple of games by 1 goal. In both games the winner or tying goal against was while we were on the PP. God Damn it............this is unacceptable. Rozi in years past was notorious ofr soft cross ice passes that led to SHG's.......i did not see either goal, but if he was involved..........can we plz waive him.....finally? We are doomed to sub mediocrity this season and its killing me.