Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight at 8 PM!

Tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio, we will be joined first by Leslie Treff from Hockey's Future. Leslie is one of our go-to experts when it comes to Ranger prospects, and what is also going on with the parent club.

Then we will be joined by our friends Adam Raider and Russ Cohen, the authors of "100 Ranger Greats. If you;ve heard them on our show before, you know it's always entertaining radio. You can click the link below to listen to the show and join the chat, or use the player below the link. Hope to see you there!

Blueshirt Banter Radio With Jim and The Mouth on Blog Talk Radio