FanPost

Strip Drury of his Captaincy?

He has 2 goals and seven assists this season. He is on pace for the worst season of his career by far. Maybe Drury has done some of the "the little things" well but his face off % which has dropped off. He is playing like a third line center albeit one that makes over 7 million. Maybe he needs Torts to light a fire under his ass. If Torts really wants to send him a message he wouldn't even give him an A and give the A to Gaborik and have no C like the post lockout Rangers.

Please Comment.