FanPost

Rangers News: Bobby Sanguinetti's Back

Bobby Sanguinetti has been called up from the Pack. Now the question is, who will be sent down? Most likely Heikkinen, but we can dream...

Here is the release from the Rangers website:

New York Rangers President and General Manager Glen Sather announced today that defenseman Bobby Sanguinetti has been recalled from the Hartford Wolf Pack of the American Hockey League (AHL).

Sanguinetti, 21, has skated in three games with the Rangers this season.  He made his NHL debut on November 27 at Tampa Bay.  Sanguinetti has registered six goals and 17 assists for 23 points with Hartford this season.

The second-year player is currently tied for the AHL lead among defensemen in scoring and ranks second overall on Hartford with 23 points. He has registered six multi-point efforts on the season, including an AHL career-high four-point performance on October 31 against Providence (two goals and two assists).