FanShot

When I heard Tortorella's rant last night, all I could think of was Popeye: "That's all I can...

1
Popeye_the_ranger_fan
When I heard Tortorella's rant last night, all I could think of was Popeye: "That's all I can stand, I can't stands no more!!!!!" Props to Kyle at Katchop for making this for me, he is the master of photoshop