FanPost

Drury like Nylander....the resolution

The Caps were able to dump the Jagr-less Nylander and now have over 5 million in glorious cap space. I would totally accept Drury being waived, bought out and released. Freeing up a ton on the Rangers cap, and ridding us of a 7 million dollar tier 3 forward who is the kind of player you ADD when your team is already in a position to compete.

The Rangers need to get out of his contract and once they do, they can then focus 100% on dumping Roszival to any team willing to give up a prospect and a dead salary.

The Rangers need to make change....and they need to make change now, before 2010.

The Rangers can then spend the rest of this season identifying their talent, and what they're needs are in the draft, where real winning teams are built. Not on July 1st as we have all become accustomed to. The time is now Ranger fans. No more buying talent and hoping a sacrificial lamb coach can get them to play hard. Take the players out of their big city lofts and make them work.