Blueshirt Banter Radio Holiday Spectacular!

Tonight at 8 PM, join me and Eddie for the First Annual Blueshirt Banter Holiday Spectacular. We'll be taking your calls, talking Ranger hockey, mixing it up and having some fun. The number to call is 646-478-4692

It will be a star studded holiday event you won't want to miss!

As always, you can click the link for our show and join us in the live chat, or listen in the player below, hope to see you guys there!

Blueshirt Banter Radio w/Mouth and Jim