FanPost

NHL News: New Messier Helmet to Prevent Concussions

Note by Joe Fortunato: Not much going on in Ranger-land right now so here is a nice story from DCRanger to get you through the morning.

Great article about The Messier Project, in which Mess talks a little about Mike Richter and Jeff Bukeboom and how they inspired his efforts to make a different helmet.

Here's the link for the project.

Seems like a great thing that he's doing. I wonder if the Rangers will give any thought to being the first team to all use the helmet. It would be a great move to making us leaders on this issue and protecting our players.