New York Tonight: Guest Jess Rubenstein

With the knowledge of the Vaclav Prospal injury, and the potential for a call-up my radio show could not have come at a better time. Join me and Jess Rubenstein tonight at 9 P.M. to talk so Rangers prospects all over the map not just in Hartford.

Jess manages The Prospect Park, and also writes for Blueshirt Bulletin so make sure to give them a few views while you are at it. And remember if you can't join the show live then make sure to download the archived version at the main show page linked here. You can listen to the show live at the same link.

Jess will be taking callers so if you have anything to ask or say just call in the number is (646) 595-2440. Hope to see you there!