Blueshirt Banter Radio tomorrow night, special guest Dale Weise!

I know, I know, we told you last week would be our last show of the year, but an opportunity arose for us to talk to Dale Weise of the Hartford Wolfpack, so we will go live tonight at our usual time of 8 PM, Dale should be joining us about 8:30 or so. Mouth and I as always will take your calls, and talk about the current state of the Rangers.

Hope you can join us!