FanPost

A Return to Broadway?

Some NHL news today concerning a former Ranger.

Mathieu Schneider was placed on waivers making him an option for that 7th D spot. Should the rangers pick him up? He is currently getting paid $1.55 on a one year deal. I like the youth on the team and we have some defenseman in the AHL(Sangs, Heikkinen,Potter,etc.) that are capable of taking the R AND R sisters spots, but maybe some real veteran presence among our young D will be more beneficial then numbers 33 and 6.

Any thoughts?