Blueshirt Banter Radio Tonight: Young Guns Week

Chris Kreider, No. 20, and Team USA celebrate his goal in the second period in their 3-0 win over Switzerland

So what was supposed to be an off week for us has turned into a busy and exciting couple of shows for us.

Tonight, the show starts at 8, and at 8:30, we will be joined by RW Dale Weise from the Hartford Wolfpack.  Dale is having a solid season in the AHL, with 9 goals and 13 assists in 34 games.

Tomorrow, we have a special afternoon edition of Blueshirt Banter Radio at 1:30 EST, and we will be joined by New York Rangers 2009 First Round Draft Pick Chris Kreider, who is currently playing for the USA in the World Junior Championship.

If you aren't able to join us live, as always the shows will be available on podcast after their conclusion. They can be downloaded to your MP3 player right from the show page.

As always, you can click the link for Blueshirt Banter Radio, or listen to the show on the player below: