FanPost

Rangers News: Twitter Bits from today's practice

One day after being claimed off waivers from the Anaheim Ducks, Erik Christensen is practicing with the team, centering what appears to be the "third line" with Higgins on the left and Kotalik on the right.

Artem Anisimov is centering the rearranged top line with Prospal going back to left wing and Gaborik on the right. All those Artem fans - here's his chance.

Wade Redden is back practicing with the team.

At noon, everyone will know whether or not Steve Valiquette has been claimed off waivers or will be in Hartford. Once that happens Chad Johnson will be able to practice with the team (probably tomorrow).

Sources: Zipay/Gross and various other Twitter-ers...

Update: To many people's surprise (including mine) - Steve Valiquette has cleared waivers and will be reporting to Hartford.