FanPost

Rangers Recall Heikkinen

The Rangers have recalled Hartford Wolf Pack defenseman Ilkka Heilkkinen to replace the injured Wade Redden. However, the Blueshirt Brass was forced to place forward Brandon Dubinsky (broken hand) on long-term injured reserve to be able to fit the Finnish blue-liner into the lineup and remain under the cap ceiling. Read Story at Ranger Rants.