FanPost

The death of a team......

So this is my first post, and i've watched the Rangers since i could remember. After tonight's game i felt sick to my stomach. Anyways on to what i have to say.............

When does anyone in the organization of our beloved team admit we have a problem and fess up to it? I say never, and no one ever will. Benching people isn't going to help much more, and I do like Torts as a coach but for a team like this there is no coach in the known world that could get this team to play a good game for more than one night. Yeah we had won 4 straight and took another to over-time, be we didn't play like we should have or the amount of skill we are said to have on paper. Tonight being the worst game the Rangers have played in a  very long time. I read the recap of the game and watched the highlights, hardly anyone on the team played well. I didn't agree with Torts pulling Hank after the first period, it wasn't his fault that the team absolutely sucked.

We had no offense, no defense, and the Rangers who got onto the ice after the first goal scored on Johnson gave him a pat on the head like it was supposed to do something. Yeah it could have been a sort of "pick me up" or "don't worry about it" of thing, but if i was Johnson i would have said "maybe if you guys played better Hank would be here and it might only be 1-0 instead of 4-0". There was no coherent passing or communication on any level during the entire game. I know we lost Prospel, and we've seen what happens when we lose a good player.......we are unbelievably horrible. We have no true veteran on our team. Okay so yeah i'm preaching to the quire everyone has read this, seen it, and has been sickened by it, but everyone knows its all true.

The team has died. No true veterans, not enough skill, horrible management, old washed up players, and a captain playing his worst hockey of his career. We're done. We have no legit chance of making the playoffs and if we do we'll be kicked out first round without so much of a whimper. No reason to waste the ammo on shooting us cause we're already dead. Us loyal Ranger fans are meant to suffer for the next decade at minimum.

Oh by the way, anyone notice how well all the former Rangers are doing?